[Catalyst] How to detect if the current form request is a post?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 1 12:03:10 BST 2009

Read my response. I said

1) POST is the prefered method
2) using GET for a content sensitive site like an online banking site is
bad. I m sure you would not want to have people book marking your
session ID , or worst, the user credentials used to login and access
certain pages which are private to the authorised user.

For things like ebay which will have the ID of a given item, it's
alright to use GET but the problem is that you have to watch the number
of characters you have in the url request.

K. akimoto

Quoting kakimoto at tpg.com.au: