[Catalyst] Including a submenu

Matthew Topper topperm9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:30:37 GMT 2009

> Could you be using template toolkit ?
> I had a problem with abs path there once -
> check the syntax re leading slash on path ..
>
> Ken
> Berkeley

> Searchable archive:

I am using template toolkit.  My problem is that I'm trying to dynamically
set which file to include.  The page variable is supposed to be interpreted
as

[% INCLUDE "$page/menu.tt2" %]

For some reason, when I try and do that, $page evaluates to an empty string
so all that is left it "/menu.tt2", which is where the absolute path error
comes in.  The absolute path error is a secondary problem, caused by $page
not being expanded.  It's not the primary issue here.

Thanks,
Matt