[Catalyst] Eclipse and Catalyst

Rodrigo rodrigolive at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:51:49 GMT 2009

> yes i have installed EPIC , but i am on windows, i need to issue
> catalyst.pl command and I am not sure how can Eclipse do that for me.

Follow this tutorial for setting up a RunAs command:

http://www.epic-ide.org/running_perl_scripts_within_eclipse/entry.htm

I have entered the following options in the "Run a program" window (I did
not use the cmd /C command):

Location: c:\strawberry\perl\bin\perl.exe
WorkingDirectory: ${project_loc}
Arguments: -S catalyst.pl "${project_name}"

That will use the project name as the current application name and create it
within the current selected project. You can easily create commands for your
favorite myapp_create.pl scripts and another one to start myapp_server.pl.

-rodrigo