[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyzed.org launched

Jason Kuri jayk at ion0.com
Wed Apr 15 08:21:41 GMT 2009

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a moment to announce that Catalyzed.org ( http://www.catalyzed.org
  ) officially launched today.

Catalyzed.org is a site dedicated to Modern Perl and Catalyst
development.  We created it to cover all the exciting things that are
going on in the world of Perl, and to cover the interesting things
people are doing with Catalyst (and how to repeat some of them.)

Special thanks to Devin Austin, Dan Dascalescu and Andrew Rodland for
all the help they provided getting this rolling!

Ideas for new articles are posted on http://catalyzed.ideascale.com/
I encourage everyone to post their own ideas for articles and to vote
on the ones that are there.

Jay Kuri