[Catalyst] Tutorial for cache?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Apr 16 08:30:26 GMT 2009

On 16 Apr 2009, at 08:54, Graeme Lawton wrote:

> Also Catalyst::Plugin::Cache::Store::FastMmap is now deprecated as you
> can use it without store, and should see a slight performance
> improvement.

Erm, the configuration which was shown doesn't use
C::P::Cache::Store::FastMMap.

Also, I guess it wasn't deprecated due to the fact that using it
directly gives a slight performance improvement (as if you care or
need to care about such minutae, you're doing it wrong), but more due
to the fact that it is in no way generic (supporting only FastMMap).

Cheers
t0m