[Catalyst] Jason Kohles' tutorial on ExtJs editable data gridsand Catalyst

jagdish eashwar jagdish.eashwar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 04:05:30 GMT 2009

Hi Peter, Scott and Craig,
Thanks a lot. Commenting out 'console.log' worked. It works irrespective of
whether I use 'Catalyst.uri_for' or 'c.uri_for'. I guess that line can be
there only if one is using firebug. And I think  the tutorial code worked
for Craig because he  was using firebug. Is that right Craig? Thanks to
Scott for being so perceptive and to Peter for being persistent.

Jagdish