[Catalyst] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re: Catalyst Runtime 5.80001 - MooseX::MethodAttributes::Inheritable 0.06

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Apr 20 19:50:19 GMT 2009

On 20 Apr 2009, at 09:53, Octavian Râsnita wrote:

> But if I rename the BlaBla.pm controller to Ana.pm and also edit it
> to be
>
> package T5::Controller::Ana;
>
> the server doesn't start, but gives the error below.

I can replicate this, and I've got a fairly good idea what it's
caused by - this is the same issue which caused your last problem,
and that I worked around in the new release of MooseX::MethodAttributes.

I think you'll find that this will _only_ happen for controllers whos
names sort alphabetically below 'Base.pm', and which don't contain
any actions. I guess that is pretty atypical for normal applications :)

Still a bug though, I'll try and work out a test for Moose (as thats
where I think the issue lies) tonight.

Cheers
t0m