[Catalyst] how to reuse Catalyst Schema for non-web purposes?

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:30:01 GMT 2009

Can you show us the exact error that came up?

You should be able to literally copy and paste your existing schema into
your application's lib/ directory and use it thusly.  You'll have to change
the package name unless you put it directly under lib/.

l/Cookbook.pod#___top<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ehkclark/Catalyst-Manual-5.7=
020/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Cookbook.pod#___top>
> .
>

> any ideas?
>
> thank you
>
> K. akimoto