Catalyst wiki buggered? was:Re: [Catalyst] C::Engine::HTTP taking very long

Ian Wells ijw at cack.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 09:06:52 GMT 2009

2009/4/22 Marcus Ramberg <marcus at nordaaker.com>:

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Ian Wells <ijw at cack.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > Can you put something on the wiki as well please?
>>
>> Happily, but the validation link I get by email doesn't work...
>
> Can you be a bit more verbose?
> With regards
> Marcus Ramberg

I would be delighted to add information to the Catalyst wiki.
However, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid that the validation link
emailed to me by the wiki software appears not to function as
intended.

;-)

I register, get a link mailed to me of the form
http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/.validate/ijw/<big hex string>,
and when I click on it, it takes me to a page with the following
content:

> Validation
> We've sent you an email with an activation link. Please click on it to activate your account!
> The email was sent to .
>
> Didn't receive an email?
>
> Fill in the email address you want to use here:
> Email:
>
> If you are unable to validate, please log out.

Clicking 'log out' and then trying the link again does no better.

Hope that's enough to help,
--
Ian.