[Catalyst] RFC: Sample press release and announcement homepage

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 15:46:29 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm seeking feedback on: http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/releaseannouncements

And in particular my first swing at something we can use as a press release and send to all the usual suspect (Slashdot, Digg, etc): http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/releaseannouncements/58pressrelease

I could really use your feedback.  This version has some placeholders for data I am trying to get but the verbiage is a bit too long I think.  Anyway, please take a look, keep in mind this is something aimed for general release.  It's probably still too technical.  Thoughts, suggestions, abuse welcome.

When it's done, I am hope we can get lots of people linking to it as far and wide as possible.  We put a lot of effort into this code and we deserve recognition.

John