[Catalyst] RFC: Sample press release and announcement homepage

Kieren Diment kieren at diment.org
Fri Apr 24 14:31:36 GMT 2009

On 25/04/2009, at 12:16 AM, John Napiorkowski wrote:

> Jesse,
>
> These changes look great, definitely it's improving.  I emailed the
> iplayer people yesterday asking for permission to mention them and
> for some official statistic but haven't heard back yet.  If anyone
> on the list works there (or knows a person that knows a person)
> would be great to get an email introduction.

I Filled in some more blanks on the page.  iPlayer/catalyst is public
knowledge now, and apparently there's bbc approved info to be
disemminated:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/12/iplayer_day_performance_tricks.html

It's already the weekend on this side of the date line, maybe release
Monday at this stage.