[Catalyst] Avoid adding InflateColumn::DateTime when using the DBIC::Schema Catalyst helper?

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:48:11 GMT 2009

Hi,

Is there a way of avoiding to add the InflateColumn::DateTime component to a
DBIC class when using the DBIC::Schema catalyst helper?

Or if the component is added, can I add something after "do not modify
anything above" to disable it entirely?

I want to do this because I have some classes with many date fields, and
InflateColumn::DateTime give fatal errors when finding MySQL null dates
(0000-00-00).

And maybe a more important reason is that I would need to modify very many
templates and instead of [% row.date %], I would need to write [%
row.date.date %].

Octavian