[Catalyst] The Netiquette thread (OT)

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:00:06 GMT 2009

I have the feeling that this bashing of top posters or bottom posters
or whatever netiquette you have in disregard is often just showing off
your status in the community.
There are studies showing that practical jokes victims (in traditional
work situations) [1] are the less efficient workers than the
perpetrators - this is the same online.  I don't like it.  I don't
want to judge it neither and I don't want to request anyone to change
this  - but perhaps some people here are capable of this self
reflection on the true source of their irritation.

[1] - http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a738552611~db=all

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/