[Catalyst] Using test database with TWAM?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Apr 30 22:39:18 GMT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 05:29:12PM +0100, Iain wrote:
> If your wondering why I went to all this trouble. We have several
> developers so running multiple tests at the same time caused all kinds
> of strange problems and nobody wanted to maintain a DB per developer!

If you're using ::Fixtures and ->deploy maintaining a DB per developer is
-easy-.

For shadowcat clients we usually set them up with a db, per developer, per
major branch. Works like a dream.

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/