[Catalyst] Creating Catalyst Models from MSSQL

Meeko meeko.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:16:36 GMT 2009

Hi, just to let everyone know, I never was able to get
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader to create my schemas automatically.  However, I
took the create=3Dstatic option out, let Catalyst create just the model, and
then manually created my schema, and was able to get my Catalyst app working
with MSSQL using freetds.  It's kind of a PITA to have to manually create
all my schemas, but at least it works.

- Meeko