[Catalyst] Inconsistent hierarchy....

mrchips maillists at aspiretools.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 19:30:10 GMT 2009

>Which tutorial are you following, exactly?  The Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial
>is using DBIx::Class and I've yet to see any Catalyst tutorial that uses
>Class::DBI.

sorry, i'm not following any tutorial. I just meant that one of the
downloadable tutorial projects (which doesn't do much beyond a bit of 'Hello
World'), even that wont start with Class::DBI on my system...even though it
doesn't do any DB access. I was just describing that CDBI wont start up in
any application i try on my system, however small or complext it is.

I have a relatively vanilla install Centos 5.3, and i installed catalyst
through CPAN, as per:
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Task::Catalyst'