[Catalyst] Netiquette (was: Reading Database At Startup)

David Stevenson hoagy at ytfc.com
Thu Aug 20 00:35:39 GMT 2009

Hello 1990 and silly arguments about quoting and top-posting v bottom-
posting etc.  That's not what I joined this list for.

I know that 15-20 years ago it was the LAW that every email list or
Usenet group went through this, but let's move on, eh?

(BTW, top-posting is correct now.   Ducks for cover).