[Catalyst] Systems built on top of Catalyst

Steve steve at matsch.com
Tue Aug 25 15:22:02 GMT 2009

I am lobbying for the exclusive use of Catalyst as the development tool
of choice, and therefore Perl as the preferred language in our small
software company.  Having researched Catalyst and having gone through
every tutorial I can get my hands on, I have a basic understanding of
the Catalyst framework.  The Catalyst::Manual::About references 'several
systems built on top of Catalyst that can get you very close to a
working app.'.  Though I understand and subscribe to the same views
expressed in this document regarding what Catalyst is and what it isn't,
I am in need of something more if I am to be successful in my efforts.
Suggestions?

TIA
Steve