[Catalyst] Systems built on top of Catalyst

Steve steve at matsch.com
Tue Aug 25 16:04:04 GMT 2009

To be more specific, something like AutoCRUD, mixed in with some CSS
would be a huge plus, as the UI is the biggest obstacle.  Business
logic, database design are strengths.  In the past we have used a
PHP-based product called ATK which comes with 'themes'.  I'm looking for
something similar, but using Catalyst.

Steve