[Catalyst] Problem flattening arrays in Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema

clive glew clive.projects at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:20:53 GMT 2009

Hiya,

I'm also experiencing the flatten message when trying to create a
model in catalyst.  i'm running on windows with active state 822.  the
guys on the #catalyst irc channel suggested likewise that it was
autobox or Moose::autobox.  I've tried compiling autobox seperately
but it doesn't want to compile i get all kinds of errors when running
make, makefile etc.

so it appears that autobox causes problems.  any ideas on how to fix it?

regards,
clive