[Catalyst] problem extending Plugin::I18N

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Aug 26 17:47:56 GMT 2009

Rodrigo wrote:
> The problem is that the original Plugin::I18N::setup() gets called
> twice, which breaks it, I guess due to the "eval
> Locale::Maketext::Simple" part.
>
> I've tried to use Moose and around 'setup' => sub { ... } and it gets
> loaded twice also.
>
> What am I missing?

Not sure.

Can you:

1) Add a Carp::cluck to your setup method, and so get a full stack trace
of both calls.

2) print Dumper(mro::get_linear_mro(ref($self) ? ref($self) : $self));
so that we can get what perl thinks your application's method resolution
order is

and attach these to an email to help us try and debug the issue?

Cheers
t0m