[Catalyst] C:P:Authentication upgrade

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Aug 26 17:50:51 GMT 2009

Chris Devine wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is anyone having trouble with clear passwords since this morning's update of
> C:P:Authentication to ver 0.10014?

 From what version? (and can you try any in-between versions, to find
the specific version change which is causing issues for you?

> I have two instances that have stopped working.

Two instances of what?

> Changing to none works ok.

Changing what to 'none'?

Also, what DB queries get emitted when authenticating a user, both in
the working and non-working cases? (DBIC_TRACE=1).

Can we also get a config dump as seen in the debug screen (i.e. the
loaded config Catalyst actually sees, rather than the contents of your
config file).

> Where have I gone wrong?

Not providing enough information for me to be able to be helpful - but
we'll forgive that ;_)

Cheers
t0m