[Catalyst] Problem flattening arrays in Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema

pablo marin-garcia harpactocrates at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:46:12 GMT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Tomas Doran<bobtfish at bobtfish.net> wrote:

> The dependency on Moose::Autobox has been removed from
> Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema in the latest version to work around the fact
> that some people are having installation troubles.
>
> Please upgrade, and the problem should be solved.

Thanks Tom,  I have seen today in the #catlyst the announcement of the
new release but my mirror still does not have it

Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema is up to date (0.26)

    urllist
        0 [ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/perl/CPAN/

But I can see it on searchCPAN

I will try to install it from my mirror tomorrow
--
   - Pablo Marin-Garcia