[Catalyst] Handling configuration outside the Catalyst application

Matthias Dietrich mdietrich at cpan.org
Fri Aug 28 08:10:13 GMT 2009

Hi,

Am 28.08.2009 um 04:58 schrieb Bill Moseley:

> But, now I'm thinking about making all access go through Catalyst.
> That is, a cron job would log in via the API and then use and API
> method to do its work.  Wouldn't need to be a web request, of course.
> Then I've got one access layer to the application and can have ACL
> rules for the cron user and unified logging.

has someone used Catalyst::Plugin::CommandLine for this or similar?
Of course this is not a module for accessing catalyst from outside
(like via API), but it is to control Catalyst from a script.  And it
starts the app everytime the script runs...

matt

--
rainboxx Matthias Dietrich
Freier Software Engineer

rainboxx                  |  Tel.: +49 (0) 151 / 50 60 78 64
Tölzer Str. 19            |  Mail: matt at rainboxx.de
70372 Stuttgart           |  WWW : http://www.rainboxx.de

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html