[Catalyst] Re: Supressing passwords in debug messages

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Dec 1 01:14:53 GMT 2009

On 14 Nov 2009, at 22:03, Brian Phillips wrote:
> I don't recall any remaining changes that have been suggested that
> weren't implemented.  t0m, I'm guessing that branch is pretty stale by
> now.  Can we rebase or merge the current mainline to make sure it
> still works with the current state of Catalyst?

I've merged current Catalyst trunk to the branch for you just now.

It was a clean merge, but I haven't run the tests or anything, so
ymmv :)

>  Do you have any
> further suggestions on the branch in its current form?

I've given myself a TODO note to look at the code again now that it is
up to date.

If you could also have a look over the branch and check you're happy
and it still works then that'd be good.

>  Should I just
> submit it to the mailing list as you originally suggested?

Yeah, do something to avoid it getting forgotten again - yell on the
lists, or poke people on irc or whatever :)

Cheers
t0m