[Catalyst] Request: Wrong Content-Length value: 2628941

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Dec 1 04:51:45 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net> wrote:

> On 15 Nov 2009, at 16:07, Tomas Doran wrote:
>
>  I suppose if $buffer just happened to be zero.  Probably should be
>>> checking defined there.
>>>

>> Yep, that should be fixed.
>>

> This has been fixed in trunk, r12100
>
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=3D12100
>
> Does that look sane to you?

Sure.   Always good to have sane code.  Thanks for taking time for this.

Like I said, I get these errors every so often, and it would be nice to
understand why -- not sure if it's a broken client or perhaps some encoding
error.  Not sure what additional error message would be helpful, though.

Thanks again,

-- =

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org