[Catalyst] Advent Calendar

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 15:55:17 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 08:18:41PM -0700, Devin Austin wrote:
>    Hey all,
>    kd's laptop has shat out. �Zamolxes and I will have to take the reigns on
>    getting things set up. �Please email the list, either of us, or hit us up
>    on irc regarding all things Advent.

Is there any reason why the RSS feed from 2008 appears to have risen from the dead?

I was a tiny bit surprised to see a screen of "Sorry! Christmas got the better
of us ..." entries in my LJ friend feed today.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  Any problem can be made unsolvable with enough meetings.