[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.80015

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Dec 3 20:31:28 GMT 2009

On 3 Dec 2009, at 13:11, Octavian Râsnita wrote:

> From: "Tomas Doran" <bobtfish at bobtfish.net>
>> Hiya.
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce a new stable release of Catalyst-Runtime
>> (5.80015). This release mainly wraps up the new features and
>> bugfixes previewed in 5.80014_01 and 5.80014_02.
>

> I've tried to install it under Windows XP Pro, and it gave the
> following error:

Interesting, especially as it's off by 1 byte only.

But I need some more details to be able to get anywhere with this.

Specifically: What perl build you have, your perl -V and what version
of Encode.pm you have.

If you could install CPAN::Reporter and send a proper CPAN testers
report also that'd be great.

Cheers
t0m