[Catalyst] RESTful client

Sungsam Gong gong.sungsam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:25:46 GMT 2009

OK, let me just clarify my question to narrow down the problem.

How does your catalyst application consume remote web services,
especially for RESTful?

I'm trying to shift a paradigm of a data mining from local (using
DBIC) to remote resources.
There are so much reliable services which make my coding life so happy ;)

Cheers,
Sung