[Catalyst] advent calendar/2009/3

Marcello Romani mromani at ottotecnica.com
Fri Dec 4 08:09:39 GMT 2009

Ulf Lenski ha scritto:
> Hi everyone.
> Has one of you tested the blog example from advent calender - day 3 ?

Hi, I have been able to run it after manually installing all the
dependencies (AFAIKT they're not listed in the makefile).

What I'm trying to do now is deploy the schema to the db.
I have manually created the (so far empty) database and the role 'blog',
and properly setup the permissions, but when I try to run
script/blog_deploy.pl I get the error "load_schema" not defined.

Looking at the source, there's in fact no such method in Blog/Schema.pm

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Marcello Romani