[Catalyst] Partial page cache plugin

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Dec 7 21:48:16 GMT 2009

On 7 Dec 2009, at 21:31, Octavian Râsnita wrote:

> But by the way, I've seen that there are no CHI plugins for Catalyst
> even though CHI seems to be an improved version of the Cache module.

Of _which_ cache module?

CHI is a cache framework which has the same interface as other Cache::
modules.

> Is there a reason for this indiference for CHI? (some kind of
> incompatibility with Catalyst, or some hidden defects of that
> module...)

You can use CHI in Catalyst. There is nothing stopping you.

Catalyst::Plugin::Cache will happily use CHI, or you can bind CHI in
as a model, whatever..

I don't see why there needs to be anything CHI specific?

(But I'd welcome doc patches / wiki / advent articles showing how to
use CHI).

Cheers
t0m