[Catalyst] Renaming a Catalyst Application

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Dec 17 01:15:52 GMT 2009

On 17 Dec 2009, at 01:07, Tom Stall wrote:
>> I guess you also found a couple of things missing which weren't
>> listed as
>> dependencies in Makefile.PL?
>
> Are these the ones mentioned in an earlier thread?

Erm, they're the ones you added to your app as you wrote it..

> Not at the point where I know yet. But, I'm cheating; I'm loading a
> lot of the dependencies first, by installing the tutorial from CPAN.

And your deployment method for production applications on production
systems is going to involve installing the tutorial as an explicit step?

That's fairly horrible in itself, and you are also relying on the fact
that 'best practice' won't move on in a way which will result in
things your app needs being dropped - hmmm...

Cheers
t0m