[Catalyst] Apache + mod_perl + Digest-SHA fails

Stuart Watt swatt at infobal.com
Sun Dec 27 19:52:23 GMT 2009

You don't need FCGI::ProcManager under Windows. FCGI is enough, and it should install OK. FCGI::ProcManager is only used when you pass --listen as it runs FastCGI through TCP connections -- IIS uses named pipes so you don't want to pass any TCP-related stuff. I've run the latest Catalyst fine under Windows IIS with *only* the --keeperr passed (IIS can be funny about standard error, although there are more options relating to this in the 1.5 update to the IIS FastCGI component). IIS does the process management for you and allows control through the settings in the fcgiext.ini file.

All the best
Stuart