[Catalyst] C::P::Authentication, force user authentication

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Dec 28 15:13:40 GMT 2009

On 28 Dec 2009, at 09:16, Ben van Staveren wrote:
> Warning: I use this myself, it seems to work, but it's a hack. YMMV.
> Standard disclaimer applies.

I.e. It is very much relying on an implementation detail which I/we
can and _will_ feel free to change at our leisure if needed.

The solution Rafal suggested in the next reply is a much better idea,
however it's not as easy as it could/should be right now - someone
should write a Realm class specifically for making doing this easier
(as it's a common use-case).

If anyone wants to volunteer I'd be happy to work with them on it :)

Cheers
t0m