[Catalyst] Opportunity to submit an article to a leading german computer maagazine

Sebastian Willert willert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:34:26 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I just got a request for an Catalyst article that will be published in a
special edition of the iX magazine. I wont have time myself so I thought
maybe here might be some folks from Germany interested in taking up the
offer to promote Catalyst and earn a few bucks. I've written an article
few years back and I'd be happy to provide you with the text as
reference (don't know if I am legally allowed to provide it as basis for
a new article by another author).

You can find the request (in German) below, please contact me for
details.

Cheers,
  Sebastian Willert