[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst-Runtime-5.8000_05

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Tue Feb 10 20:26:24 GMT 2009

Hi Marcus -

> Now that you're all done upgrading to 5.7100, it's time to help us out by
> testing the next developer release of 5.8000, 5.8000_05, which was
> uploaded to CPAN today.

When I "perl Makefile.PL", it tells me:

    This version of Catalyst conflicts with the version of
    Catalyst::Action::RenderView (0.08) you have installed.

    You will need to upgrade Catalyst::Action::RenderView after
    installing
    this version of Catalyst.

However, I can find no newer versions of Catalyst::Action::RenderView on
CPAN.  Is it safe to install this new Catalyst?

Thanks!
Larry