[Catalyst] HTML::FormFu form elements

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:23:57 GMT 2009

From: "Greg Coates" <gcoates at csuchico.edu>
> I've run into a scenario where I need to be able to build an
> HTML::FormFu form and then only display portions of it in my template.
> (So, the typical [% form %] in the template will be replaced by
> something else, at least in my ideal world.)
>
> I tried doing this in the template:
> [% form.get_element('name' => 'element_name') %]
>
> I didn't get an error, but it didn't display.
>
> Does anyone know if what I'm trying to do is possible, and if so, how to
> do it?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg Coates

Can't you just split the form configuration file in more files, and create another configuration file that loads all those parts?

When you will need the entire form you could load the form configuration file that loads all the parts, and when you need just a part of the form, you could load the configuration file that contains that part only.

Octavian