[Catalyst] (Catalyst as Communicate tier) XML MODEL

Mehran Parchebafieh axon0098 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:23:40 GMT 2009

joel thanks a lot. Yes, I got my answer [Catalyst::Model::Adaptor]. I
already have not a standalone class which acts as a client for the
webservice.
I have a project that contains two main layer. one of them is engine and
other is web interface. I want to know what is your idea and or catalyst's
library solution for making communication layer between these two layer.
For example engine can configure system's ip addr and the result post back
to interface. I think one way is engine generate xml for Catalyst model.
Catalyst's model handle this xml and serve as rest.
I need a tutorial links. :(
Thanks in advance.