[Catalyst] DBIC::Schema issue - out of ideas [ more info ]

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 18 10:43:13 GMT 2009

Hello, Dermot and Alejandro,

  Thanks for your help. Yes, they are very good hints :)
I tried them and I learnt more about the Catalyst framework.

 I looked at how I executed the script and I think I figured out why. I
ran myApp_create.pl within the "script" subdirectory. For some reason,
the files are not generated in the right places.

 I have reexecuted myApp_create.pl from outside 'scripts' and am now
getting another error (which I think is trivial) when I run myApp_server.pl

 In short: Never ever  myApp_create.pl in the "scripts" directory level.
Don't know why it is such (which I think is silly cause we should be
able to run the any damn script in the directory level which it is made
in without problems).

Ta!

K. akimoto