[Catalyst] Where am I? ;-)

Felix Antonius Wilhelm Ostmann ostmann at websuche.de
Thu Feb 19 07:34:11 GMT 2009

I think more interesting is the question about: which action can the
user visit? With different roles not every user could visit /admin, but
it would be great to know that while building the navigation/links. And
only configurate that at one point!

sub admin :Local :ACL('role:admin') {...}

And than the question: $self->action_for('admin')->can_visit or similar.

Exists something like that?

Currently i build with Authorization::ACL the deny/access rules and in
every template i make a check for the rules needed for a link. And i
cant use one configuration :-/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Felix Antonius Wilhelm Ostmann
Websuche   Search   Technology   GmbH   &   Co. KG
Martinistraße 3  -  D-49080  Osnabrück  -  Germany
Tel.:   +49 541 40666-0 - Fax:    +49 541 40666-22
Email: info at websuche.de - Website: www.websuche.de
AG Osnabrück - HRA 200252 - Ust-Ident: DE814737310
Komplementärin:     Websuche   Search   Technology
Verwaltungs GmbH   -  AG Osnabrück  -   HRB 200359
Geschäftsführer:  Diplom Kaufmann Martin Steinkamp