[Catalyst] Requirements for Catalyst

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 14:25:50 GMT 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 09:42:59PM -0800, bill hauck wrote:
> I'd suggest getting a month with Linode and seeing how you like it.

I've recently picked up a linode VPS and have been quite happy with it.

I've put Ubuntu 8.10 on mine. I found it pretty easy to get up and
running and haven't had any real issues with it at all (although I don't
get enough traffic to be considered a reliable load test).

I've documented my basic set-up if anyone's interested:
  http://info.chizography.net/mediawiki/index.php/Linode

It's rough round the edges, but seems to have done the trick.

Chiz
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  Stop pedanting. All nouns can be verbed.