[Catalyst] windows install issues (Was: RFC: New to Catalystquestions)

Rodrigo rodrigolive at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:46:37 GMT 2009

I set the variable DBICTEST_NO_SQLITE_CHECK to 1 and ignored the error.

The Makefile.PL for DBIx::Class happens to be doing a fork() just before it
connects to dbi:SQLite:memory and runs its tests. And using fork() in
Windows may just-work... or may not. Specially when loading a dll is
involved.

--rodrigo