[Catalyst] (OT) Navigation parameters in session

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:54:04 GMT 2009

Here at work we have this rule that the page urls should not contain
any parameters (think page number, sorting order etc) - but that
everything should be hidden in the session.  I think I can have some
fighting chance to counter that trend if I feed the bosses with some
authoritative enough documents.  Do you guys know something fitting?
Or maybe it is me who is mistaken - and this is a great idea indeed?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/