[Catalyst] Newbie help

Richard Thomas ret at mac.com
Wed Jan 14 19:44:43 GMT 2009

I see you've been sent an incredibly detailed response using a
multipart solution, which probably works fine.

However, a different way of tackling this would be to use POE to
update the page rather than fighting with timeout issues. If there is
just one lot of modelling output shared by all users (IOW they don't
provide parameters to it), maybe you could have the model constantly
refreshing.

Have a look on CPAN for POE. I reckon it could be a good fit.

cheers
RET

Sent from my iPhone

On 15/01/2009, at 2:43 AM, "Diego M. Vadell" <dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar