[Catalyst] Draft Tutorial Update

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 18 03:44:22 GMT 2009

I'm "coming back" to Catalyst after a few months away from it during
which time I've forgotten it all. This means I'm obliged to read through
the tutorial again, for about the third time. I noticed right away that
it seems greatly improved over the previous version. There is meat on
the bones now, and I seem to understand a little better how Catalyst
works. I've so far only created a controller and an action, so I'm not
far into the tutorial. The improvement I see this far deserves applause.

Bob Cochran