[Catalyst] London Perl tutorials - 25th & 26th February 2009 - day 2 includes Cat+DBIC

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Fri Jan 23 09:58:27 GMT 2009

* On Wed, Jan 21 2009, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> This is really tempting. I don't know if I can afford this one. And I
> would have to get to London several days before Day 1, because jet lag
> hits me hard. Hmm.

If you are in the US, I will point out that Stonehenge often does
open-enrollment Perl (and Catalyst) classes like this.  We don't have
any planned at the moment, but that would change if I received e-mails
indicating interest :)

So anyway, if you are interested, e-mail me off list, and we will see if
we can set something up.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway