[Catalyst] Setting Template Tookit WHILE_MAX from Catalyst

Kutbuddin ksdoctor at burnham.org
Mon Jan 26 21:57:24 GMT 2009

OK.. so how?
I tried :
__PACKAGE__->config({
    CATALYST_VAR => 'Catalyst',
    INCLUDE_PATH => [
        subs->path_to( 'root', 'src' ),
        subs->path_to( 'root', 'lib' )
    ],
    PRE_PROCESS  => 'config/main',
    WRAPPER      => 'site/wrapper',
    ERROR        => 'error.tt2',
    TIMER        => 0,
    WHILE_MAX    => 100,
});

and also
'Directive::WHILE_MAX' => 100, (substitute for line above)

both had no effect!

The Catalyst::View::TT perldoc says to set config options in lib/MyApp.pm,
however, these are in lib/MyApp/View/TT.pm  but seems to be doing the same
thing.

The config passing code is little difficult to follow, so perhaps an expert
tell me what I am getting wrong..

thanks,
-Kutbuddin