[Catalyst] Re: Detach won't detach?

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Jan 29 11:33:33 GMT 2009

* On Thu, Jan 29 2009, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> I see. In that case $_->[-1] could be used instead of $c, but it is not very nice...

BTW, I thought I would reply to this thread and remind everyone that
this is just supposed to be funny at this point.  If you actually write
your code this way, you are crazy... and not in a good way.

Aristotle's code is the idiomatically correct version, so that's what
you should aim for in this case and in general.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway