[Catalyst] create model

gdewitt gdewitt at goldstarlearning.com
Fri Jan 30 22:37:21 GMT 2009

I would like to do this, but the policy at my workplace is to create our
schema files with the script provided by Catalyst.

running the script from the command line looks something like this:

perl script/myapp_create.pl model TestDatabase DBIC::Schema \
MyApp::Schema::TestDatabase ...

So even if I went into the files and removed the unique constraint, my
changes would get clobbered the next time someone edited our schema.