[Catalyst] adding my_app_name to action paths

Mike Glen mike.glen at mindsweep.net
Thu Jul 2 11:25:46 GMT 2009

J. Shirley wrote:
> It should happen automatically, provided you have set the
> "using_frontend_proxy" option.  Are you setting that correctly?
>
> -J

I have tried putting using_frontend_proxy 1 in myapp.conf and also
__PACKAGE__->config( name => 'MyApp', 'using_frontend_proxy' => 1 ) in
MyApp.pm
Neither of those seem to work. Are these the wrong way to set it?
I haven't been able to find the documentation for this

this is what i have in my nginx.conf
        location /my_app/ {
            proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
            proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $http_host;

            proxy_pass  http://localhost:3000/;
        }

thanks